Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the PCMforless 4" intake installed and haven't seen a wahser tank setup that I like thus far.

This is what I came up with. Got an coolant overflow tank from Advanced. Stock washer cap fits perfect. Then I mounted my two pumps with a bracket to the plastic support that mounts the headlight into. Connected them with some fuel line. When you look down you can not see them from the top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will get some better pics tommorow of the pumps

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did the wire cage come with it, or where did you get it from?
Wire cage came with it. Just trimed some pieces off since they werent needed. Next step is to paint it.

I will work on a write up. It wasn't that hard, the hardest part was trying to get everything to look stock and not half assed. Was able to use the bolt that held the AC line to the fender to hold the tank up. Everything works even the level sensor I was able to install.

Here are the pics of the pumps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup used the top is the one. Stock caps fits perfect, and just bent the bracket so it is hidden and lines up with the AC Clamp on the passenger fender.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks good, but with the exception of the cap, how is this different than what everyone else has done?
Was just sharing what I did. Haven't seen the advanced coolant overflow tank used yet in the location, using existing hardware.

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,422 Posts
Nice job. Always good to see other options.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts