Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone so I am having the strangest issue with my vehicle its an 07 and for some reason it will crank but won't start.

I've had it for over 2 years now motor has less them 50k miles on it tranny less then 40k miles and for some reason my vehicle died as I am in drive through waiting on food.

It dies I wait an hr to try everything in the book to get her going to no avail so I get it towed, once at shop the next day it cranks just fine no issues, I pick it up and 15min down the road I stop to go into store for 10min and come back out won't crank.

Just had the mass airflow sensor and all replaced and went out same issue happened again dead in parking lot... at this point I don't know what to do because they keep saying it has to do with the sensor and the tune I have any advise would help thanks yall

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
64 Posts
Sounds like a fuel pump, bad fuel, maybe. Mine did the same thing the fuel pump was replaced and it started right up, not long ago. With the fuel supply in this country, now you can’t trust it anymore.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
Under hood fuse box mine did the same thing.
very hard to diag. By the time I would get it towed it would start back up. I finally let run in the driveway until it would die. Then check circuits until I found the one that was causing the problem. Then I removed that circuit from fuse box and installed a new fuse and relay. Haven’t had a problem since. Going on 3 years

·
Registered
TBSS AWD 3SS
267 Posts
I had a bought a used Pontiac GTP and had the same issue. Long story short the guy probed the $hit out of the fuel pump connector which caused an intermittent crank no start and sometimes just died !

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
21 Posts
Oh Man I feel for you intermittent problems drive you crazy, I would search around in your area and find someone who is really good at GM Electrical Troubleshooting the Fuse boxes on our Trucks are know to give Problems , But I have had personal experience with Ground Issues and Body control Module that gave me a similar Problem, the best way to narrow it down is to have a Scanner hooked up so when it reoccurs you can look at the data to see whats not present when you try to start it that's my 2 cents

1 - 14 of 14 Posts