Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
complete kw adjustable suspension set-up, DJM arms, complete spohn kit, with FR 22's;) i installed the rear setup the same night i picked everything up and finished the front late the next day in the 100+ sun:( well worth the heat stroke though:)

she's in the shop getting the alpine system installed today so i'll get some nice cleaned up pics later tonight. thanks for all the support Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
08 White TBSS AWD
119 Posts
so sexy! I wish i could afford the 22 but im just stuck with pc'ing my 20s black.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Someone went to town on tbssowners no wonder Tony got the V!!

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Why is there only pics of the rear 22s? Where are your fronts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ummmm... .sneak peek?! haven't had time to take more pics. i'll get some completed pics up tonight when i get her out of audio prison

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Oh my bad, just never saw someone put the rears on and take pics before putting fronts on.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
335 Posts
Looks sweet :kewlpics:

whats your Alpine system consist of. funny how you did the suspension but you have someone doing your system.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh my bad, just never saw someone put the rears on and take pics before putting fronts on.
no prob... im just a pic whore!;)

Lookin good Dennis!
thanks brother!

Looks sweet :kewlpics:

whats your Alpine system consist of. funny how you did the suspension but you have someone doing your system.
:lol: yea thats what all the neighbors and friends are saying! i just don't have the time today and they are also installing a viper alarm. as for the system i got the ina-w900bt gps head unit, 1 type R 12, 2 Type R 6-1/2, 2 momo mm6, and 2 alpine amps. nothing crazy

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Nice
Maybe i should just save money and buy all at once instead of buying here and there. NNNNAAAAAAAAAA!
LOL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she's still dirty but you get the idea;) i'll post a few of the system later

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
:cheers1:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
SO you got rid of the rear air bags? That's what I have been saving for. Already have control arms and panhard bar. AWD correct? Does it look like you need spacers? Which tires did you get?
Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
/jerk. i wish i would of gotten white ss. i love black but keeping her clean is a mission,

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
so you got rid of the rear air bags? That's what i have been saving for. Already have control arms and panhard bar. Awd correct? Does it look like you need spacers? Which tires did you get?
Thanks
x2

1 - 20 of 32 Posts