Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Uncles C6 A6 LS2 Vortech V3 SI trim, Corsa Catback, 3.42 Gears, and Dyno Tune 479whp/408wtq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpj6m9LqNPU
Hopefully I will have a new vid at the track with the S/C on now, 2 months ago it did [email protected] hoping for mid to high 11s at 120+ with the S/C on street tires

My Dads C5 Z06 I took out for a little Fun and to make an exhaust clip
Mods: Intake, Borla Stingers, Xpipe, and Tune 376whp/370wtq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvtV61H_-E

Now I really want a Vette lol

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope 4month old gas they said they couldnt add anymore timing but if he wants he can bring it back with new gas and he could get more power out of it but thats just how it usually is driven (only 800 miles put on it last yr) so hes just gonna leave it. And the gear swap takes away power on the dyno from wat i read.

But man that car is super fast and just sounds plain Nasty on the streets. Corsa+Supercharger+BOV+Tire Spinning=/jerk/jerk

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
Nope 4month old gas they said they couldnt add anymore timing but if he wants he can bring it back with new gas and he could get more power out of it but thats just how it usually is driven (only 800 miles put on it last yr) so hes just gonna leave it. And the gear swap takes away power on the dyno from wat i read.

But man that car is super fast and just sounds plain Nasty on the streets. Corsa+Supercharger+BOV+Tire Spinning=/jerk/jerk
Thats just dumb. :2cents:

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
Now its just gonna get filled up like 1/2 way so it doesnt keep getting the gas being old, but i dont see how running the less timing is dumb wouldnt it just be extra safe in case it gets a bad tank/old gas. :dunno:

gotta step our game up lol
Its dumb to pay for a tune with old gas. If you go as far as adding a supercharger you should be able to put fresh gas in the car for a tune.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh lol when we took it down we forgot cuz i thought last time he drove it the week before it went in he used the rest of the gas and filled it up. that was a fail tho lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
nice vids.. its ridiculous how easy it is to break the tires loose in a basic bolt on or stock c5 z! Love em and theylll be worth a nice chunk of change in 20 years lol

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya first gear is fun to mess around with the c5z, almost as much fun as first gear in that c6 :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Love me s C5 Z! Other one is really cool too. But C5 is my favorite vette of all time.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Hmmm..........I was expecting more.......Supercharged? Maybe it's a fake? :rofl:
Sweet looking ride!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it made wat it made they had one on a manual 2wks before make 514, but A6's make about 5% less so do the math its about right in line specially with the gears taking away power and not running as much timing as it can.
sure doesnt pull like 479whp pulls as hard as my friends 520whp c5z06 with p1sc/lt's

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
it made wat it made they had one on a manual 2wks before make 514, but A6's make about 5% less so do the math its about right in line specially with the gears taking away power and not running as much timing as it can.
sure doesnt pull like 479whp pulls as hard as my friends 520whp c5z06 with p1sc/lt's
Its pretty low

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eh its w/e hes happy with how it runs so thats all that really matters, theres more left in it so if he wants more power he can always get more power

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
I agree with Matt just seems pointless to do that work and have it tuned with shitty gas. Could of gotten so much more out but to each their own i suppose.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts