Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you guys who have the corsa catback which sounds better the touring or sport?? Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
491 Posts
The Sport is louder than the Touring, so it depends what you like. I have the Sport with Kooks headers. It's very loud at WOT and tame at cruising, but if I drove it daily it might get annoying. If you aren't doing headers it's perfect.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
338 Posts
Yea def depends on your preference in sound and also if you will be running headers! A buddy of mine had the sport and after installing his kooks with catless -y thought it was so loud he added cats AND a resonator!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
I have the corsa sport with arh and catted y pipe. Not gonna lie it's LOUD when you get on it. But not to bad just cruising. Still pretty loud though I personally love it though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no plans for headers right now but you never know... I do like a little rumble im not gonna lie, i remover my resonator and threw on the magnaflow but its not doing it for me at all... I dont want to wake the neighbors when i come home or everyone to know when i leave but i dont wanna be quiet on the road.. I guess ill just have to hear them in person or maybe youtube it...

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD
70 Posts
I'd go with the touring if i were you cause if you do go with headers and the sport is too loud you'll have to swap em out and the touring muffler alone corsa wants alot trust me lol

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
i like the sound of the touring with headers better....trying to buy one now....heheh...TOPNOTCH CHECK YOUR PM!!!!!!!!!:burp:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya i talked to him but im in IL and the shipping it was more than i was willing to do at the moment for exhaust i dont need it that bad... Im having a set of bumpers painted and getting ready to drop it... Just saw some for sale so i wanted to hear what everyone had to say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.