Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just the muffler, has been on my truck for less than 20k and is in awesome condition. $300 plus shipping and I'll even polish it up for it's new owner. It is currently still on the truck an won't be taken off until tomorrow so I'll have pics then

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put on a adm y pipe and it got really really loud. Stock y pipe it sounded sick! I paid over $800 when I bought this catback so now I'm going to try a magnaflow and see how I like it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Corsa got louder with age? What other mods do you have? I just bought one not too long ago.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Share the wealth brian I have been looking for a ADM y forever

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
Share the wealth brian I have been looking for a ADM y forever
No wealth to share. The only ones out there were made long ago and you can only buy used these days. The pipe in question has been on multiple trucks.

The other option is to fab up your own but the manifold flanges would need to be machined. Then you could just buy a Burns merge collector.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
No wealth to share. The only ones out there were made long ago and you can only buy used these days. The pipe in question has been on multiple trucks.

The other option is to fab up your own but the manifold flanges would need to be machined. Then you could just buy a Burns merge collector.
I know Matt, I had wishful thinking that there was a warehouse full of pipes or something lol. I have been trying to get my hands on one since I herd of them being discontinued. Everyone talks about how good they are for are single exhaust.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Is it still for sale??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts