Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Corsa Sport cat back. I know i will have to cut the stock system out, which is fine. The previous owner did a res delete/ magnaflow muffler. Whoever welded the hangers onto the res area did a shit job, and the front one already broke off and the rear is bending now. So I figured i would just replace the whole system. It was too quiet anyway..

Anyway, any tips or tricks to installing the new Corsa? Seems to be pretty straight forward, comes in three sections. I saw someone removed the spare, and the rear passenger side wheel. Any advice is appreciated!

BTW.. What did you guys pay?? I got mine for 795.26 shipped. Cheapest i could find.

·
RoyalT
TrailblazerSS
422 Posts
I got mine used on here for 525 shipped, corsa sport, haven't gotten my truck back from gettting my engine built to install it lol so its in the attic....only think idk is if I need a tune after installing it, I don't think so but I wanna be 100%

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
tune not needed. unless you have extremely extensive mods then your tuner could possibly touch up the tune

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah I'm basically stock besides a K&N intake. I know i should get a tune having that. But I want to get a better CAI and e-fans so i will wait and do a tune then.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
Only tip I can offer is, leave it all loose until it is all lined up otherwise it can rub the rear bumper and the cross member. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
now we will have 2 loud ss rolling around westlake...........

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol im hoping its not too loud, i dont want to piss off my neighbors.. now if i still lived in Fairview i would rev it on purpose. Its already kinda throaty. But its about to be parked anyway as soon an i get a van for work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts