Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started my turbo build and I'm looking to either buy a coolant overflow tank like this one or having my fabricator make one that fits down where the horns are. That is the area that I have to work with. Anybody that has any other options or ideas would be great.

Canton Racing Products 074-80-201 - Canton Racing Coolant Recovery / Overflow Catch Tanks

Canton Racing Products#074-80-201

Frank

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
I have a Canton tank that I bought a while ago and I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. I might possibly sell it. I'll let you know if I do and it could save you some money. It's the same part number as the one's you posted (not sure if you meant to post two different ones?)

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
Here is my $10 overflow container...

The container is hidden when all panels are installed.

No offense, but some people want a slightly less cheaply looking option. But it would work for some :cheers1:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I'll take a pic of mine tonight.
I'm a little partial but I think it looks the best

Reactions: justanotherssuv

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
I'll take a pic of mine tonight.
I'm a little partial but I think it looks the best

I am partial to this design...but I can't remember which member did this one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
I am partial to this design...but I can't remember which member did this one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats a pretty familiar color blue. I think you beat notquick to posting his tank lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Canton tank that I bought a while ago and I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. I might possibly sell it. I'll let you know if I do and it could save you some money. It's the same part number as the one's you posted (not sure if you meant to post two different ones?)

If you want to part with it let me know. I'm going to continue the search till then. Thanks

Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts