Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Truck has approx 96k miles on it. Purchased in April 2018 and only put about 10k miles on it since and never driven in Winter. Bought it from a local dealership and i believe it had 2 owners before that. The owner of it before me had just recently had all the engine work done on it a few months prior to me purchasing it. (have all paper work showing work done) It runs great and the body is clean but it does have an intermittent electrical issue. I have had it looked at by a trusted mechanic who suspects the issue is from the BCM. I have a brand new BCM i purchased off Rock Auto but have not got it installed yet. Altogether i would say the truck is in GOOD condtion only due to the frustrating electrical issue and minor blemishes. Hate to have to sell it since i love this truck and had planned/hoped to have it forever but need to consider selling it due to financial issues at this time. Looking to get $12k but open to offers. Pleast let me know if anyone has any questions. Thank you.
List of upgrades/modifications done...
OBX headers/ypipe (have brand new headers just need to be put on but installed ypipe last summer)
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (recently replaced entire cat back last summer with identical magnaflow kit)
K&N Cold air intake
160 degree stat
Electric fan conversion
LED headlights/fog lights/interior/reverse lights
Powder coated rims
Complete engine rebuild including...
Comp Cams Attitude V3 cam
Stage 2 CNC ported LS-6 heads
PCM of NC tune
Transmission shift kit installed
4L60 LS HP Series Stage 2 278mm torque converter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Truck has approx 96k miles on it. Purchased in April 2018 and only put about 10k miles on it since and never driven in Winter. Bought it from a local dealership and i believe it had 2 owners before that. The owner of it before me had just recently had all the engine work done on it a few months prior to me purchasing it. (have all paper work showing work done) It runs great and the body is clean but it does have an intermittent electrical issue. I have had it looked at by a trusted mechanic who suspects the issue is from the BCM. I have a brand new BCM i purchased off Rock Auto but have not got it installed yet. Altogether i would say the truck is in GOOD condtion only due to the frustrating electrical issue and minor blemishes. Hate to have to sell it since i love this truck and had planned/hoped to have it forever but need to consider selling it due to financial issues at this time. Looking to get $12k but open to offers. Pleast let me know if anyone has any questions. Thank you.
List of upgrades/modifications done...
OBX headers/ypipe (have brand new headers just need to be put on but installed ypipe last summer)
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (recently replaced entire cat back last summer with identical magnaflow kit)
K&N Cold air intake
160 degree stat
Electric fan conversion
LED headlights/fog lights/interior/reverse lights
Powder coated rims
Complete engine rebuild including...
Comp Cams Attitude V3 cam
Stage 2 CNC ported LS-6 heads
PCM of NC tune
Transmission shift kit installed
4L60 LS HP Series Stage 2 278mm torque converter
View attachment 102131 View attachment 102134 View attachment 102135 View attachment 102136 View attachment 102137 View attachment 102138
Hi, have you sold the Hellraser yet? What is the intermittent electrical issue? I'm interested in buying it as is for 12k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts