Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I saw the 1,000,000hp title on the front page I was like WTH? Then I saw it, a most beautiful car and an even better motor. Built by Sonny and Proline. (Get some kleenex your going to cry) Thats one bad engine, congrats!! Twin 98mm Precisiions, custom intake, cam driven fuel pump that pressure and volume rise with RPM (pun intended), this beast runs bottom 4's at 190mph+ !!!! BTW thats at 3200lbs in a 2010 ZR1.

It has a carbon fiber C6R body, a double framerail chassis built by K&K, and a stock-ish style front suspension. It runs 315 60-15 and they are shooting for the 3's by year end. With only a 1/4 second to get there, I think its in the bag! Just twist the wick and get creative with that Davis technology traction contol.

Im not sure how the traction control system they use works, if its pulling timing and dropping injectors, but if its still blowing thru the tires, how bout pulsing brakes using OEM style TC as an add on. Heck you could even add a 2nd set of calipers and run a double stage TC. May sound stupid, just trying to be helpfull.

I didnt even know they made 325lb injectors, but here they are! Fed by -12 lines to the rails. I bet they will have hell trying to fill those massive 4.7" bores filed by Diamond pistons (My fav) with 5" spacing on the all billet block by CN Blocks. Swinging those massive slugs is a Sonny Bryant 4.875 crank. Conecting the two are Bill Miller Aluminum conecting rods.

For induction the twin 98mm Precision pro mod turbos are fed by custom headers - and the outlet air is flowed via aluminum piping powdercoated black. Two Tial wastegates control thqe boost that is controlled by th BigStuff3 ecm. It also has a masive in car air to water setup running a mere 48psi of boost.... Damn guys, thats like diesel boost levels! :coolthumb:

Hey Rodney, dont want to copy paste pics from a magazine, any chance you can post a few recent pics and videos along with some more info on the engine build? Curious how far above .7xx lift that cam is. Dont have to be super specific, but for us car junkies, can you give us a few clues about how the heck an engine lives at those power levels? Like why Alum vs Steel rods? Dont they get tossed every so many passes?

Superb job, Golf clap from everyone! You guyz rock!!

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, didnt know it was online. Just read it in car craft.

Not any comments, everybody must know about it.
That or 4000hp isnt enough to get some attention.... hahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts