Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Hey Evil by the time your SS gets on the street the SS WILL BE EXTINCT, lol.

It's ok bro u just keep answering phones at work like the lil biotch receptionist u r, hahahaha! I need a sexy receptionist to answer phones here at my office also r u interested??? Just don't expect to be called "OUTSIDE SALES REP" LOL.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
LMAO......Matt 70k still in garage and lots of "wait till u see"
Oh wait didn't he wax it with Dylans polish a few weeks back while on jackstands, lol.

Oh wait maybe I'm wrong I think he was using dollar store paint for engine compartment.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Hey Evil by the time your SS gets on the street the SS WILL BE EXTINCT, lol.

It's ok bro u just keep answering phones at work like the lil biotch receptionist u r, hahahaha! I need a sexy receptionist to answer phones here at my office also r u interested??? Just don't expect to be called "OUTSIDE SALES REP" LOL.
Man, someone really did piss in your Cherrios...

Congrats! I guess it costs $70K to be TOTM now. :p
It only costs $70k IF its not running at the time of TOTM! :rofl:

LMAO......Matt 70k still in garage and lots of "wait till u see"
Oh wait didn't he wax it with Dylans polish a few weeks back while on jackstands, lol.

Oh wait maybe I'm wrong I think he was using dollar store paint for engine compartment.
Good for you, pal! At least I most forward with my project, not bitch out and take steps back to make it stock again...but to each his own!

Damn, JJ. What's up with you? Did you get a mouthful of something that wasn't good?
The problem is not that he got something in his mouth, its that he didn't get something in his mouth!/jerk

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
Wait... $70k is all it takes to get TOTM? Lemme know when it's lowered to $50k, then I can play...

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I'm sensing a little jealousy from JJ (the fag)

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Congrats! MAN!!!:coolthumb:

OK! There has to be a new rule for TOTM!

NO MENZ IN THE FORUM TOTM PICTURE!:no:

MAN! IT'S NO GOOD HAVING TO SEE A DUDE AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE! Even you Steven!:rofl:

its kinda fruity... :serenade:

We are going to have JJ all hot and bothered! (more then normal) :wtf:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Is it truck of the month? or truck with dude and his ugly t shirt of the month?? :rofl::rofl:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Jealous of what? Your kidding I hope! hahaha!!! What's there to be jealous about??
I just overall think its HILARIOUS that a few guys who WANT to be TOTM spend their time sending over a pic or whatever they need to do and then an SS thats STILL in the GARAGE, STILL not COMPLETED, It's STILL spoken about how FAST it WILL be and ALL of us will fall backwards due to it BEING the fastest SS on this board and lastly.......it sits in GARAGE all apart in pieces (but has new hood, lol)
Oh wait new brakes also but still doesn't run, lol.

The story of the "Invisible yet FASTEST AWD SS" continues.... LOL.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Jealous of what? Your kidding I hope! hahaha!!! What's there to be jealous about??
I just overall think its HILARIOUS that a few guys who WANT to be TOTM spend their time sending over a pic or whatever they need to do and then an SS thats STILL in the GARAGE, STILL not COMPLETED, It's STILL spoken about how FAST it WILL be and ALL of us will fall backwards due to it BEING the fastest SS on this board and lastly.......it sits in GARAGE all apart in pieces (but has new hood, lol)
Oh wait new brakes also but still doesn't run, lol.

The story of the "Invisible yet FASTEST AWD SS" continues.... LOL.
You seem to have too many dildos up your ass lately...I never said it will be the fastest, I never hyped anything about it...its no secret that the truck is still in the final stages of the latest project, and show me how many times lately I have really even talked about it in any way...other than that its still apart and I am still working on it and to give updates within the thread I have designated for the build...

It's not invisible either, I have posted pictures of how it sits in multiple places! If you have a problem with the members here voting for my truck for TOTM, then take it up with them, not me...I simply entered the competition. No matter what the state of my truck is at this very moment, people apparently have respect for the amount of work put into it and the accomplishments it has already made...You seem to be the only fuckwad that has a problem with it! You are welcome to your opinion, which means you are also welcome to leave...

21 - 40 of 46 Posts