Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats sucka fish.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
You go brotha.... now come down to TX for the regionals in Oct and show us what ya got.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Sucka fish? Damn, can't get no respect! :) thanks for getting that taken care of for me, pal! :) where's my photo on the top of the homepage!?!? Hahahahaha!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
more like congrats on the slaughter!

congrats steven! but I hate to say it... no pics at the top will EVER top June

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Doesn't the car actually have to run to win?

If not shit, why doesn't Pat rummage up some rage pics...LOL

Congrat's Steve!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
LMAO... GIANT candy corn suit?????

geee... thanks.
You are probably the only candy corn I'd have sex with...probably! Hahaha!

Doesn't the car actually have to run to win?

If not shit, why doesn't Pat rummage up some rage pics...LOL

Congrat's Steve!!
That's the weirdest part, I won off Evil's worst state...but we all know what is in store for the very near future!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! That tells you how BAD this site has gone downhill when an SS that hasn't RUN in 12months is TOTM!! I mean all this talk about "what it will do and this n that" BUT still hasn't gotten OUT OF GARAGE!!!! This is a DISGRACE TO THE SITE and give it to someone who's SS actually has seen daylight and driven not someone whos SS will never EVER get out on the pavement!!!
I'm PROTESTING ALONG with anyone else who cares to join me!!!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Well Its true!!!!

That's like crowning Miss America and she's at home watching the fukn thing, lol.

I hate hearing "NEAR FUTURE" as what I'm going to hear is a few rods and bearings flying down the track, lol.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Steve, I think Tony is still trying to figure out which engine stand pic to put up!!

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
No offense, Steven. But don't you think a TOTM shouldn't have to be parked in a tree in order to get it to move?:dunno:

:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! That tells you how BAD this site has gone downhill when an SS that hasn't RUN in 12months is TOTM!! I mean all this talk about "what it will do and this n that" BUT still hasn't gotten OUT OF GARAGE!!!! This is a DISGRACE TO THE SITE and give it to someone who's SS actually has seen daylight and driven not someone whos SS will never EVER get out on the pavement!!!
I'm PROTESTING ALONG with anyone else who cares to join me!!!
Well Its true!!!!

That's like crowning Miss America and she's at home watching the fukn thing, lol.

I hate hearing "NEAR FUTURE" as what I'm going to hear is a few rods and bearings flying down the track, lol.
You want me to call you a wambulance?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts