Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
415Muscle
07 TBSS 2WD
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
when i jiggle my headlight switch the tpm sensor light goes on, then i turn the car off and on again...then it goes away....i checked my tires and they arent flat or anything, all good. my parking lights are also acting funny. they only turn on when i jiggle the headlight switch abit, thats how i came across the tpm light..see vid

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,987 Posts
Its going into the TPMS relearn procedure. To enter the procedure, you have to turn the parking lights on and off 4 times within 3 seconds. By jiggling the switch, you are causing it to go into the relearn procedure.

·
415Muscle
07 TBSS 2WD
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok cool, but to turn on my parking lights, it seems i have to find the spot between the headlight and parking lamp to turn it on...faulty wiring?

what would i need to replace? check?
thnnx

·
Premium Member
06 Black 3SS
1,489 Posts
So what does it do when you switch it to parking lights? Nothing? Sounds like the switch itself might be going bad

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
Must be the ignition switch.....sorry couldn't help my self. I am waiting for the day where the Ign. switch fixes a flat tire as well as everything else.

Actually I am with Cheston, the actual LIGHT switch.

·
415Muscle
07 TBSS 2WD
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, when i switch it to parking lamps, nothing happens...but when i jiggle it between the headlight and parking lamps...the parking lights will flicker until i find the spot...thats ghetto, i need to fix it...is there a how to section on this? thnx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts