Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to work this morning...and a Comcast truck was on my ass on the highway, we both got off at the same exit and caught the left turn light. The light changed and I stayed left and he speeds up to the right of me....We catch the next light (where it goes from 2 to 1 lane) and he's in the right lane (ending)...I'm watching the opposing traffic light (to tree him!) so I can at least get some help..I see the opposing light go red, And I nail it! Tree'd the shit outta him!! lmaooo......I stayed into it till second gear....Smoked Him!! I forgot to mention, I'm driving a 02 Ford E350....and Comcast was an 11 Ford E150.... I'm not sure what they weigh..But my chit is over 9K empty! and it's slower than chit! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Bwaaaahaaaha...thought you were picking on him with the SS....or just making fun of some of the recent race threads around here.....van racing love it!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Work van vs work fan FTW.. Gotta have a lil fun while working.. Father Times van has a lil pep in it's step

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Work van vs work fan FTW.. Gotta have a lil fun while working.. Father Times van has a lil pep in it's step
I think it was the experience with the "tree" ........:rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
haha work van racing! I just got a company van, its an 03 e250 with a V6.. what a fucking TURD!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
I used to work work for comcast and the vans were always 2500 or 3500 and weighed in close to 10K with all of the crap inside. What's funny is the most coveted work van to get was the chevy or GMC with the 6.0. Had a few and they were by far the quickest.

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
when my brother worked at comcast he had a stoplight race with a verizon work van. my brother won and both laughed it off.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
I got an 04 Express 1 ton that wants some action...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Can a 97 astro 4.3 get some? :rofl:
Fuck no you're lighter,gonna have to give me somethin.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
763 Posts
i work for comcast. ill line up with ya.:ss-smiley:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lmaoooooooooo...Lot's of Van action here!! I want 2 and the hit! :rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
My work truck is an International diesel 5 spd. 20,000 lbs empty. The only thing I beat is fully loaded semi trucks. And even then I loose sometimes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts