Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the member that is selling the lowering collars on ebay? I want to buy a set but can't find them. Also, what is everyone's opinion on these for an AWD?

·
Registered
121 Posts
also when i talked to him ( via phone ) last week he said he was gonna be gone till the 10th or so on vacation so that might be why you cant find them on ebay

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
also when i talked to him ( via phone ) last week he said he was gonna be gone till the 10th or so on vacation so that might be why you cant find them on ebay
I believe he has a buddy that he's working with on those. I know when we talked about it to see about members purchasing them he said he would have to get with another fellow to see if it was ok.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yes he has a friend at a steel piping shop helping him MAKE them but he's doing the selling

·
Registered
344 Posts
How much was he selling them for I would probably be interested as well, maybe we can get a group buy and save a little cash...

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,928 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm back from vacation and I have listed several sets of the collars on ebay. Let me know if you have any question about them. I also work nights driving a truck, so I'll respond to any question the next day.

God Bless!

Scott

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Got mine put on 2 weeks and like them alot. Ride is the same as stock. Just have to lower the back some more. I cannot remember now if I used the extra 1/2 piece or not though....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Did you get an alignment after you installed them? Be nice to not have to do that for a little while, but I guess I could always figure in the extra money for an alignment in my budget.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS awd
373 Posts
so the collars are just for the front and you have to lower the rear with the airide

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm back from vacation and I have listed several sets of the collars on ebay. Let me know if you have any question about them. I also work nights driving a truck, so I'll respond to any question the next day.

God Bless!

Scott

hey scott its jeff here in tulsa

im tryin to get with my buddy that got the beltech's on his and do some comparing

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
346 Posts
While the collars do keep the factory ride close to original, it's cheaper to get the front Belltech springs, which are as close to the factory ride I have ever experienced with aftermarket springs. I got a set of collars to test out for Scott when he first made them, and have not had ANY problems with them, but for the price, I'd go with the Belltechs, which I will be putting back on to firm up the handling a tad.

I had originally thought Scott's whole idea was to bring something to the TBSS market that was a lot cheaper than what was already on the market, not more.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1586&postcount=1
http://www.performancecenter.com/partnumber/BEL4207

1 - 20 of 20 Posts