Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 CLS MB, 07 SS,
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received Scotts collars and on the directions I dont see where the thin spacer of the collar goes. :dunno:Do the two collars go together ie: first the big collar followed by the thin spacer? I was going to have Tony in Frisco do the job but just don't have the time to get there so I thought I would tackle this project. Thanks Guys.

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,928 Posts
I received Scotts collars and on the directions I dont see where the thin spacer of the collar goes. :dunno:Do the two collars go together ie: first the big collar followed by the thin spacer? I was going to have Tony in Frisco do the job but just don't have the time to get there so I thought I would tackle this project. Thanks Guys.
Hey Larry,

I'm sorry about the instruction not having anything about the spacers, but when we first tested the collars a couple of guys had a problem with the collars dropping thier SS's lower than the 1" to 1.25" that we wanted, so we made up the spacers and just send them along with the collars. So, if your SS drops more than you want you can add them to raise it up. Try to install just the colllars and see where settles to. Let me know if youu have any more questions.

I've emptied out my in box, so you can PM me if you want to.

Thanks and God Bless!

Scott

·
Registered
06 CLS MB, 07 SS,
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott

Mike helped me out and told me just to use the 2 collars and that is what I did and the SS looks GREAT! Scott, thank you for the fast shipping and a product that was very easy to install. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,928 Posts
Mike helped me out and told me just to use the 2 collars and that is what I did and the SS looks GREAT! Scott, thank you for the fast shipping and a product that was very easy to install. :coolthumb:
Anytime Larry, Glad that you like them.

God Bless!

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts