Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CNC ported throttle body by VMAX. I bought this about a month or so ago and had problems with it, so I sent it back and I got the replacement today and it works fine. I bought an LS2 throttle body while I was waiting for the replacement and I don't want to change it now. $225 shipped (48), no core needed. Paypal you pay the fee or send as a gift.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
talk about throttle response!!! my 3,600 stall felt a lot tigher with my Ported TB

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
oh jeeezzz lol GLWS

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
CNC ported throttle body by VMAX. I bought this about a month or so ago and had problems with it, so I sent it back and I got the replacement today and it works fine. I bought an LS2 throttle body while I was waiting for the replacement and I don't want to change it now. $225 shipped (48), no core needed. Paypal you pay the fee or send as a gift.
did you try it, did it work with snap response.

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
The original one they sent me wouldn't idle and gave me a CEL. This one idles fine and no CELs. I took it around the block just to make sure, but I didn't go crazy.
what is cel? and do I need a retune, just want to buy one and have no problems, and make sure its worth it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
what is cel? and do I need a retune, just want to buy one and have no problems, and make sure its worth it.
NO i haven't tuned since mine.. u can but i didn't.. your ECM should adjust after a about 30 min of driven

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks dude.:cheers1:
Sorry about that, I was too lazy to type it out. Not sure about the tune, but this one didn't give me any problems, so in theory you wouldn't need a tune to run it. However, every truck is different, so I can't say for sure. Mine is an 08 AWD 3ss, if that helps......

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
PM replied to

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
V Max did mine too. I bought a used one and sent it to them while I kept the stock one to drive on. Love the response. Love the acceleration with very little pedal application too. I had Brandon touch up the tune after the TB and FWI were installed anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts