Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 with dual zone climate control. When it is set on any temperature the air is cold until I hit 90 degrees then I get heat. Any Ideas on where to start looking?
Thanks.

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
186 Posts
The SS3's with automatic climate control have several temp sensors throughout the vehicle and ducting, seems like it could be the one measuring cabin temp-located in driver side b-pillar, another possibility is the HVAC control unit itself.. If it were me I would find a control unit out of a junkyard tb with the auto cc and swap em out.. easiest part to rule out as the culprit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The SS3's with automatic climate control have several temp sensors throughout the vehicle and ducting, seems like it could be the one measuring cabin temp-located in driver side b-pillar, another possibility is the HVAC control unit itself.. If it were me I would find a control unit out of a junkyard tb with the auto cc and swap em out.. easiest part to rule out as the culprit.
Thanks for sharing this knowledge and I agree with you.

·
Registered
06' Red Jewel 3SS,
282 Posts
Those are surprisingly cheap to get from a salvage yard. Go pull it yourself and save a few more $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts