Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
nice grab. The first link is right by my house. he has another auction up for $149 for the same thing lol, he also gives %15 off for local sales. I called and talked to him
both sets look the same to me

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice grab. The first link is right by my house. he has another auction up for $149 for the same thing lol, he also gives %15 off for local sales. I called and talked to him
I offered him that--and no dice. I wanted the JDM ones but for what I'm doing--the Anzo ones will work just fine.

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
I sent him another message asking him if he will price match that guy for local pick up. If he says yes do you want me to see if i can get you a set as well?

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Quick question... the second link say 02-05 tb's only... will they work for us?

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
nice. i should just drive over there and be like hey sup i got 80$ in hand will u take it lol

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
since tom isnt doing his customization of are headlights anymore this is more than likely the way i am going are there any left for sale in that link?

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
since tom isnt doing his customization of are headlights anymore this is more than likely the way i am going are there any left for sale in that link?
Yes, it says there are 9 sets available as of right now.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts

·
SS Hooligan
TrailblazerSS
450 Posts

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts