Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My great white and double plush microfiber have managed to get a bit dirty after a ton of use.

What is the recommended procedure for washing these towels?

I'm guessing a low tumble wash?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I always wash my microfibers (Adam's) on warm wash (not hot) with a tiny bit of liquid detergent with a 2nd rinse. Then I wash them again with no soap at all. Dry in the dryer with as low heat as possible for a short time and then let them air dry the rest of the way.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always wash my microfibers (Adam's) on warm wash (not hot) with a tiny bit of liquid detergent with a 2nd rinse. Then I wash them again with no soap at all. Dry in the dryer with as low heat as possible for a short time and then let them air dry the rest of the way.
Sounds good, thanks!

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
332 Posts
Yea Exactly what Steven said, I just make sure to use a FREE detergent, ie No Dyes etc. If they have really bad stains you can spot treat them with a shot of APC. Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
No fabric softeners or dryer sheets.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
441 Posts
it might sound crazy but when i worked at dodge the detailer there put all his mircofiber towels in a bucket of degreeser and then washed them.. always came out super clean and never ruiend the towels.. i dunno how the degreser would be in ur washer so i dunno if i recommend it but it sure worked for him

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
it might sound crazy but when i worked at dodge the detailer there put all his mircofiber towels in a bucket of degreeser and then washed them.. always came out super clean and never ruiend the towels.. i dunno how the degreser would be in ur washer so i dunno if i recommend it but it sure worked for him
i do this with garage clothes, use the purple degreaser stuff in the washer.

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
You have been given all of the best info!
I use Woolite for my Adam's towels...and Gain for my work clothes!!

:biggrin2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts