Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i cleaned the truck up and went looking for a decent photo location with the new camera but didnt find anywhere cool. Found one half ass spot so i took a few pics there and then went home and took some in the backyard lmao

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm still learning how to use the new camera. The camera is badass but the photographer sucks lol

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Trucks looks sick Tim, the stance the wheels everything set it off. Makes me want a Silvy lol does it have the 6.2?

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trucks looks sick Tim, the stance the wheels everything set it off. Makes me want a Silvy lol does it have the 6.2?
Thanks man. Keep what ya got. Your SS is clean. Yes it has the 6.2

nice stance, great lookin' truck :kewlpics:
Thanks man. I think I nailed the stance I was looking for :cheers1:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Thanks man. Keep what ya got. Your SS is clean. Yes it has the 6.2

Thanks man. I think I nailed the stance I was looking for :cheers1:

Thanks man appreciate the compliment, still I bet after the headers and a few other goodies your truck will be running real good. :respect:

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man appreciate the compliment, still I bet after the headers and a few other goodies your truck will be running real good. :respect:
No problem man, you've done a nice job with your SS. I'm actually gonna sell the headers I have and get some ARH. I don't think the ones I have now will be worth the swap. I'm hoping with bolt ons and a stall it'll be close to a bolt on TBSS

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks great!

next mod... toneau cover
Thanks

Next mod... Go fast stuff lol

Looks sweet. Love the drop. Are you going to black out the headlights too?
Thanks. I'm still undecided on what I'll do with the headlights. I know I'll clear the corners and might have them very lightly smoked

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Nelson performance is the way to go for tuning on this 6.2

My buddy has a fully bolted/cammed/front mount/stall and their tune that truck is beastly... Should be completely in couple wks/month...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.