Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 16 boxes from the UPS guy this morning. Amoung those boxes was my maggie and all the associated stuff I ordered with it. I started painting on the coil covers this morning and havent gotten very far yet.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gauges, maggie, efans, harness, paint, misc supplies, a few sending units, a couple boxes of weatherpac connectors, a dvd & ps2 for the backseat for the kids, something nice for the wife(to keep me out of trouble), and I guess that is about it. It was a lot of damn boxes

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the fully upgraded version. 1:1 rear drive pulley, High Helix, 3.2 pulley on the front. It is pimp shit right here. I am having trouble walking around the house right now between my perma-grin and perma-wood.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
This is the fully upgraded version. 1:1 rear drive pulley, High Helix, 3.2 pulley on the front. It is pimp shit right here. I am having trouble walking around the house right now between my perma-grin and perma-wood.
Well in that case, "Wood On!" Congrats!!! Im just straggling on doing the HH Maggie because I really need to calm down with the spending of money for a minute or two...

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well in that case, "Wood On!" Congrats!!! Im just straggling on doing the HH Maggie because I really need to calm down with the spending of money for a minute or two...
I hear that. I am going to baby the thing while I wait for the trans shop to get everything together to build my trans

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I hear that. I am going to baby the thing while I wait for the trans shop to get everything together to build my trans
You are going to need the 3/4 ZPaks then...Nationwide Backorder with no production date, you may want to see my thread on it and there is a link to a company that has some available...

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
:coolthumb: NICE DUDE VERY NICE
I got 16 boxes from the UPS guy this morning. Amoung those boxes was my maggie and all the associated stuff I ordered with it. I started painting on the coil covers this morning and havent gotten very far yet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts