QWK TBSS
TrailblazerSS
545 Posts
that was fucking nasty

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
you know they had to taste a little of each other punk when trying to breathe...... gross

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing I liked about O&A was Jim Norton. But yea that was gross too!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
Fuckin NASTY!!!! With that siad a guy i knew drank a quart of piss for Korn tickets.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kinda.. this was a competition held every week between the four guys on the show. So whoever won the most challenges got into the finals, and whoever won the finals won a new car. Also they had a system for the listeners to vote on who they thought would win, and there were three listeners at the end who guessed all the winners right. Then the show game the three listeners each a key to the car and who ever had the right key got the car. I think all radio shows sort of borrow each others ideas contests. btw this show kicked O&A's asses when they were on here.

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
O&A is pretty calm nowa days compared to how they used to be. They have shit load of history behind them.

They have been kicked off a lot of terrestrial raido stations, they pretty much hand no choice but to goto XM.

I still listen, because I'm a loyal fan and have been for a long time.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats cool, i used to listen when they were here on afternoons.. better than anything else at that time thats for sure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts