Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you in Oahu ordered headers online? Just wondering if anybody knows who will ship them to us for the cheapest. Looking to buy a set of Kooks with an ORY.

·
Premium Member
06 & 08 TBSS
2,916 Posts
Cheap + shipping does not go together here in the islands.

I also noticed that you are on Hickam. At lot of places will not ship to you also.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheap + shipping does not go together here in the islands.

I also noticed that you are on Hickam. At lot of places will not ship to you also.
I am on hickam but my mailing address is Honolulu 96818. I don't expect to find cheap shipping, just wondering if anybody knows who would ship the cheapest. Maybe under $200? Best place to buy from would be from somewhere in Cali I assume?

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Id give Maryland Speed a call and ask them, shipping was free for me (wont be for you) from MD to WA. Had a great experience buying through them, called them up and they offered a fantastic price, shipped same day, and was all the way across the country in 4-6 via UPS. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just went ahead and bought the headers and ORY through Jeggs. $120 for shipping. $100 less than some other places, so I am happy with that.

·
Registered
265 Posts
$120 is pretty good. If you order a good amount of stuff from the mainland, I would suggest getting a shiptohawaii.com account. If the place you order from ships free to the 48, all you pay is from Cali to here. Only thing is if the place you order from is in Cali you'll get charged with their tax.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Dude this thread is 4+ months old...

Good advice nonetheless.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
yea definitely good advise. ill be there shortly

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lol, I know but it's never too late to save money though. Not long ago I had ordered a pair of Baer front rotors (just the outer portion) which were $225 a piece and $50 shipped to CA. From CA to HI with shiptohawaii was about another $100. That's $600 and not even complete rotors without waiting a month to get here. The cost of living in paradise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts