Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

361 - 380 of 393 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,157 Posts
When all these wheels come available then lets get a group buy on these instead of worrying about all the other stlyles floating around.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
It looks to me like the staggered chrome are in stock in Tony's store. It's the polished that aren't being made currently.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
21 Posts
called him a month ago OUT OF STOCK after I ordered tires and other stuff wish I knew that then......makes no sense these trucks are limited to size and lug pattern yet there are "THOUSANDS OF BLING /DUB WHEELS AVAILABLE" that may only be sold to a handful of clown cars!! why are TBSS on the backburner??? stupid shit /jerk

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
the 20x10s were selling so rare just hard to get them made at this point. tbss is a limited market and bolt pattern. Im trying everything I can do to get them done.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,857 Posts
They are getting done though correct? I'm holding off for these things still.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,857 Posts
Lol...well with the AWD, you're are extremely very limited unless you're willing to spend $300+ a tire. The Continental's were of the best I've seen. However, the staggered setup doesn't allow you to use the same Continental series tire for the front and rear tires. Obviously the same rolling diameter is required. I found two series I liked with a true wide footprint without much rounding on the edges of the tires.

The Toyos are one of the very few brands that I have found that have a matching rolling diameter in different sized tires of the same series. They aren't the best looking tire, but you really cannot beat their prices to be honest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

361 - 380 of 393 Posts