Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
576 Posts
2 prices please... 22x9 gloss black and how much more for chrome?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
if we had 100 wheels then I could. No one bought the comps they only made a few and sat for a long time so they ended up just making the 3 above since those are the ones that sell.

·
Premium Member
murdered tbSS
2,679 Posts
I am on a mission to get me a set of fr chrome 22's. I am tired of the black on black. Still looks good but want something a little easier to maintain. Imo chrome is easier to take care of then aluminum. The polished aluminum fr's...are they cleared like the stockers??

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
162 Posts
Been out of the loop for a bit, so much so I had to make a new username because I forgot the old one and password.. What finishes are available in the 22x9 repros? Really like the look of the polished wheels versus chrome or black...

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
polished are not longer made at this time.

flat black
gloss black
comp grey
chrome

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
94 Posts
Sorry if I did not read the whole thread. I want to replace the polished wheels with a new set of polished wheels. I want to keep the 20" rim. Are the factory wheels staggered meaning the rear are wider than the front or are they all the same size?
Also do the polished wheels come clear coated ?
Any type of warranty?
I think I'm in for a set!

·
Premium Member
murdered tbSS
2,679 Posts
Our oem wheels are 20× 8 and not staggered. You can get staggered 20×10 out back and 20×8 up front. Like Tony said..... fr are not making polished do to bad finishing reasons.

341 - 360 of 393 Posts