Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Charlotte area trusted shops

858 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gmtech 
#1 ·
Looking for good recommendations on tried & trusted shops in the south Charlotte area for general service, repair, trans work, or anything where they know a bit about these trucks. I live about 30 mins away from PCMofNC, but I don't want to bring minor stuff to them since it's more of a performance shop that I'll use when I'm making bigger upgrades. I usually turn my own wrenches, but I moved from a house with a garage to a small apt with no work space and they don't like me "doing work out in the parking lot".

As far as immediate needs, I'll need a shop that will let me bring or order my own rotors, stainless steel brake lines, and replacement trans cooler.

Eventually, I'm gonna need a reputable trans shop that knows a thing or two about our 4L70's and will be able to handle swapping in an upgraded RPM lvl 6 once I'm saved up (not sure if PCMofNC would tackle things besides stalls).

Open to all suggestions as long as it's somewhere you'd trust your own truck to get worked on. Thanks fellas.

#4 ·
As clolse as PCM is I'd just stick with them. Im pretty sure they will do about anything you need done to your TBSS. I doubt there is anyone in the area that knows them like they do and will take the care that it deserves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.