High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
at 10 seconds, you point to a hole in the underside of the console. thats a hole on yours because it looks like the little knob that was sticking out there, broke off.

i'll try to get a picture of how mine looks for you

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
maybe its the clip on it! make you feel better i got my huge school bag stuck on mine and twisted the hell out of the cover to the center console, however they fixed it for free...lol

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
UGH mine has been doing this too. I took the whole thing apart and moved shit around but its back to opening.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brought the truck 2 years ago like that they said wear and tear

Sent from my MB501 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
06 Black 3SS
1,489 Posts
Ok, I bought a 2002 trailblazer a while back, and it has this same issue. It's a ghetto fix, and if it were my SS, i'd just buy a new lid. But for the time being, i just got a piece of silicone hose, and put it in between the lid, and the latch. it keeps it locked down... and you cant notice it either lol. Just a temp suggestion, because i KNOW how $%#$##@#@*!!! annoying it is :rofl:

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Fuck welcome to the club on this one i just place wheel weights on the edge to keep the damn thing closed screw paying waaaaay to much money on this but that's just me

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,800 Posts
:rofl: i enjoyed this video....LOL.

i have an 09 so i am yet to join the club but i open that thing WAY too much so I'm sure I'll have the same issue down the line.

had a similar issue on my T/A...i would spend the money and go through two-tons-of-fun...he gets some nice pricing. :2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
504 Posts
what's the part # on our entire center console. same shit happened to mine and the entire console rocks side to side. the video is funny don't know why but shit made me laugh. :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts