Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

· Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,956 Posts
I'll be there for everything. Let me know if you need any help with anything Pat. I made sure I was off work all this weekend.

It'll feel good to crack a beer and talk about all the stories we have about him. I can't wait to see y'all. It's been too long.
Hey JB, will be good to see ya, sorry under these circumstances though, none the less your company will be welcomed....

· Dirty Mexican
'08 9-7x Aero AWD
1,042 Posts
Im coming from south dallas, probably wobt make it to the cruise but hopefully i'll catch up to u guys on 35.

· Registered
TrailblazerSS
3 Posts
Hello everyone, Chris McKinney, Shawns roommate.

I dont even know where to start, the Trailblazer community is just flat out awesome! It was truly amazing to see everyone come together like this in support of Shawn.

I promise to stay in touch with everyone and more importantly keeping the TBSS. I have some additional plans for the truck which should take place in the near future!

Thanks again to everyone on this forum, I really apperciate all of the support.

Chris

· Registered
07 1SS
962 Posts
Good to see some old friends for Shawn's Celebration of life! Wish it was under other circumstances.. Shawn was one of the most genuine people I have ever met and I feel very lucky to of had him as a close friend.. You will be missed my brother..

· Registered
1969 Freeass
130 Posts
It was nice to meet you Chris!!

Hopefully you will make it with us all to NATs next year....
Be a pleasure to have you aboard....
He will be there, if we have to go load everything up and tow him up there. He just lives 5 miles from us so we will see to it that he and Shawn's truck will be there.

FreemaSSon and I are definately going to be there, may just have to have a huge caravan from this area. (I will work on that, the closer it gets to NAT's)

· EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,197 Posts
He will be there, if we have to go load everything up and tow him up there. He just lives 5 miles from us so we will see to it that he and Shawn's truck will be there.

FreemaSSon and I are definately going to be there, may just have to have a huge caravan from this area. (I will work on that, the closer it gets to NAT's)

:iamwithstupid: i told him over and over last weekend...its a must that he is there!!!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.