Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**** DATE CHANGE - New date is May 19th! *******

The first annual Northern Super Heavy Shootout. Cecil County Sat. 5/19/12. Track is rented out JUST for us big boys with big heavy toys.

Click here: http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73949

Lets show up with a boat load of TBSS's and show all the other big boys what we can do.

This is the first northern version of a VERY popular southern event that's been running for 11 years. Big boat racing and showing!

It's the Northern SUPER HEAVY Shootout. Only cars and trucks over 4000 lbs (with driver) can compete in the shootout. There will also be brackets for everyone so don't worry how fast/slow you are, with brackets everyone has a shot at winning.

So there will be a big dog race, a bracket race, and a 12.0 Index race. Something for everyone! You can even run test and tune all day between the events. You will be able to run until your are tired of running. As a matter of fact I think they give out a trophy for the person with the most time slips for the day!

The track is closed to ONLY the big boys so there will be nothing but TBSS's, GCSRT8's, Impala SS's, Mercury Marauders, Pontiac G8's, Crown Vics, Chargers, Magnums, etc.

A literal 4 door throw down and a great way to kick off the 2012 track season at Cecil. Check out thread link above or click link below to register.

So who's in? Click here: http://nshs.ecirs.org/ to see more about the event.

(apologizing in advance for the cross post, want to see as many TBSS's there as possible - PM me with any questions)

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
i am down ...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent. I hope a lot of the MD TBSS boys show up. Need to show off these bad rides! Please help spread the word.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
I just moved to pa and now Cecil is only an hour away I'm thinking I can make this try out the new verter.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts