Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got a tune from Joe and after that i deleted my cats, sorry for the noob question but besides the engine light on I am assuming im running lean am i affecting performance ? i plan to go visit joe but just asking on cons and pros of deleting cats and without a re tune what am i hurting. thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
451 Posts
your not hurting anything and it didn't change your tune you just need joe get rid of the codes and set it so they do'nt come back!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
your not hurting anything and it didn't change your tune you just need joe get rid of the codes and set it so they do'nt come back!
x2 i also think u cpuld be running a lil lean not sure but maybe

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok cool but not losing performance driving around for the time being then, I also hate how my exhaust tips turn yellow and got to buff out that shit every week LOL.

·
Registered
2006 SS Trailblazer
662 Posts
Ok cool but not losing performance driving around for the time being then, I also hate how my exhaust tips turn yellow and got to buff out that shit every week LOL.
What do you buff them out with? Same is happening to mine.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
lik i said in other post not sure if u wanna be driving around an driving lik a rapped ape i was told not to till i get the CEL turned off was told it starts to run lean but idk my self for sure i was just told by anther member to becarfull till i got it takin care of........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts