Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local exhaust shop hosed me when I did the res delete. They decided to replace the section w/ 2.5" pipe.... :doh: now I'm trying to fix it. I'd prefer to stay local due to weight (shipping costs), but I'm not totally opposed to shipping.

Please PM me, as I get email alerts for messages. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
I think that's the best price I've seen since I got mine last summer. $469 shipped cool

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm looking into a few local shops as well, since I'm sure they'll be cheaper. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to see what was out there.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Pretty sure avg retail is $500 and change. I know it's high on magna's site cat back single msrp $743 duals are a grand. I paid like $385 shipped. That's why I say this is the best price I have seen since buying mine.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Where did you get yours from?

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Pretty sure avg retail is $500 and change. I know it's high on magna's site cat back single msrp $743 duals are a grand. I paid like $385 shipped. That's why I say this is the best price I have seen since buying mine.

I paid $346.00 for my Magnaflow...I had it waiting a month before the SS even showed up at the dealership...Summit had a wrong price in their system, so I bought it immediately!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts