Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here would be interested in a Carbon Fiber Rear Valance??

Currently I'm working with the maker of the first batch that had fitment issues on getting the valances back then I will drive up to him which is about 2 hours away to measure/design a valance that works.

When the final production model will be out and test fitted to make sure all works I will then have bob come on here to sell them directly from him.

I'm not interested in the valance but I want to get a product out to the members here with no issues and work directly with the person that made them since he has more knowledge than anyone else on them.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
what can this guy offer tony?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Im still in. Ill take a blank one.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
After seeing what Bob sent me...And what The Mav is offering............I'd wait on the Mav ...just my :2cents:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Just in case you need pics for proof...Here's some of his "custom" work.. Thank God Matt was able to salvage the part...Bob also "shorted" me on the C/F layers...:fist:

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
The Mav's got my business.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is how it came directly from Bob!
and i talked to bob about this. No matter what I told him if there is any issues I won't be offering it to this community.

If im going to back up a product i want to be sure there are no issues.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Hence why I walked away from the projects, I can't sell or offer something I won't run or don't believe in, I'm too good of a guy and my name means more to me than that. I gave Bob time, direction and knowledge on how to fix the issues, but IMO, he never took it to heart and just wanted to do it "his way" Which He felt was good enough. Good enough just doesn't cut for aesthetic parts for car guys IMO. I wish you luck Tony.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After seeing the great work on the mazda forums he has done and feedback im sure we will get the valance issues worked out and if not he wont be selling them to our members.

Im hoping you have time to return all his molds back soon because Id like to also work with him on the camaro parts you have matt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.