Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car Show, November 19th, Hampton VA

Hey all, it has been a while since I posted but I figured I would let you all know about our church car show again this year. I go to church at Calvary Assembly of God in Hampton, 1380 N. Mallory Street, close to Buckroe Beach. Currently we are planning our 3rd annual car show on November 19, 2011, from 10:00 to 2:30. It is only a few weeks away and I wanted to invite you all. I believe the registration fees are $15 if you register early and $20 the day of the show. All proceeds go to the missions fund at the church. Again this year we will be having some awesome Carolina style bar-b-que cooked by the guys at church. Last year I was asked to have a SUV class, and we did, unfortunately we only had 3 TBSS's, mine, Tony's, and Mike's. (Congratulations to Tony for winning that class). We plan to have a SUV class again this year and I would really like to see more of you all there. This show also caters to Hot Rods, Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, etc, so if you have something else you would like to bring, let me know. Following the award ceremony, we will parade through Buckroe beach just like we did last year. We have not yet posted this on the VPCCC site, but I will try to get it together this week. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Rich

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Where is Hampton near in Va.? Or how far is it from NE SC?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,... I have had to change the date to November 19th due to another local show on October 1st. Please let me know if you can come. I would love to see as many of you as I can. I am not that proficient in this forum posting, so if I need to make a new listing, someone please let me know.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Hey Rich.....if I am home, I am there. Oct 1st, I would have definitely made it...since I know I will be home.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Rich I should be able to make this one.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is great Tony. The more that respond the easier it will be for me to be able to reserve an area for us so that we can park together. Looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
My son in law has an 06 Rustang GT now, so I'll let him know so he can tell his crew.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.