Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a bit short notice, but I hope we can have a good showing.

This will be held on the grounds of Eastern State Hospital, which is where my wife works. This is their first car show and it's an afternoon show, so it would be nice if the Hampton Roads TBSS crew showed up in a big way.

I'll be there all day, because I was volunteered to make bbq for the event. And yes, that's the SS4 MS D on the flyer. I can't upload the registration form, so if you're interested PM me and I'll send it to you. Registration fee is $20 for cars and $10 for motorcycles.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Not sure if I can make it w/ parents visiting to our new home. I can see what happens. What else is in Williamsburg that's worthwhile?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if I can make it w/ parents visiting to our new home. I can see what happens. What else is in Williamsburg that's worthwhile?

There's Colonial Williamsburg, and then there's the Prime Outlets shopping area.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
Looks like I have an intrasquad game that day till 3 but I could try and shoot over afterwards... might be an event I can FINALLY get to.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I have an intrasquad game that day till 3 but I could try and shoot over afterwards... might be an event I can FINALLY get to.
That would be great! PM me your email address and I'll send you the registration form.

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
I signed up for this on the facebook invite....
My truck is dirty and swirl city....
and not due to be detailed until the 8th of October!

Dammit!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I signed up for this on the facebook invite....
My truck is dirty and swirl city....
and not due to be detailed until the 8th of October!

Dammit!
The show doesn't begin until 1:00 p.m., so mine will get some attention Friday while my smoker is working overtime, and little more on Saturday morning before I head to Williamsburg.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
Tony, is there any reason I couldn't run over to Eastern St to pay for registration and hand in the form in person? It's literally right across the road from the ballpark.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Tony I will see you there.
Thanks Mike. I was telling someone about your car today! I don't think he believed me, so I'm glad you'll be there.

Tony, is there any reason I couldn't run over to Eastern St to pay for registration and hand in the form in person? It's literally right across the road from the ballpark.
Nope...no reason you can't do that. I know where the ball field is, and that is very close. Call either of the numbers on the flyer, and they will take care of you. You may even see my TBSS up there.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
I think I may have actually talked to your wife one day at the stoplight in between the ballfield and Eastern St. I rolled up and said nice ride and she said Hey Twin! haha

If I'm completely off... sorry lol.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I may have actually talked to your wife one day at the stoplight in between the ballfield and Eastern St. I rolled up and said nice ride and she said Hey Twin! haha

If I'm completely off... sorry lol.
She said she remembers talking to a few others rolling in TBSS's. One at a traffic light, one at the McDonald's on 143, and one at the Wawa on 143. Ours is black, has purple overlays, chrome stockers, dual exhaust with 5" tips, and her tag says SS4 MSD. (TBSS for Ms Dee)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
Hey Tony, I would love to be there with the truck or car but my little boy is taking most of my time now. I will try to at least come to look around. I posted about our church show again this year and we would love to have you there.

Rich

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Tony, I would love to be there with the truck or car but my little boy is taking most of my time now. I will try to at least come to look around. I posted about our church show again this year and we would love to have you there. Rich
Rich I understand spending time with the little ones. Enjoy every minute of it, because they will be grown and gone before you know it.

I plan to be at your church car show this year. I hope we have a good showing.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
She said she remembers talking to a few others rolling in TBSS's. One at a traffic light, one at the McDonald's on 143, and one at the Wawa on 143. Ours is black, has purple overlays, chrome stockers, dual exhaust with 5" tips, and her tag says SS4 MSD. (TBSS for Ms Dee)
Pretty sure that was her

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Might be some rain :(

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Might be some rain :(
All the reports say scattered showers, and for Hampton Roads that's no surprise.

I'm not going to be able to make it. I have missed a lot of work recently due to unforeseen circumstances, and I have to catch up. :(
:doh:Awww...well, if you insist. I certainly understand getting the work done, but I hope you can make the show at Rich's church in November.

I'll post pics if I have time to take, because Ms D is going to have me working.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Looks like Rich's might be much better for me also. Rain, visiting family present, and time to prep the ride. Plus I won't have any recall that month.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like Rich's might be much better for me also. Rain, visiting family present, and time to prep the ride. Plus I won't have any recall that month.
Okay. See you there.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.