Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not just civics(if there are even civics) not sure wat kind of cars go....the guy who posted it on the other forum has a 1000+rwhp c6 thats gonna be there and some people from newtech

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
shouldnt u be busy stalking steves posts? :rofl:
Im packing for my trip to New Orleans so I don't have time to STALK "Mr.I KNOWeverything". By the way where is he?? I should call him as I'm sure he's trying to figure out how to qualify for another credit card to pay for his 20 yr SS build.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
Im packing for my trip to New Orleans so I don't have time to STALK "Mr.I KNOWeverything". By the way where is he?? I should call him as I'm sure he's trying to figure out how to qualify for another credit card to pay for his 20 yr SS build.
Hit up the dungeon on Toulouse st for me.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I will have to check that out :cheers1: I might be there all week if LATINA says "NO" when I propose to her at dinner Saturday night, haha!!!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Tension n Anxiety builds even stronger today, lolol.

Go Steelers n FUKK dem Niners!!!! I hope they lose again and they want a new stadium? wtf????

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
shouldnt u be busy stalking steves posts? :rofl:
Why do you encourage the little retard??? Not cool...

The hilarious part is, not one of the items on my truck was paid for on borrowed money...fuckstain!

I will have to check that out :cheers1: I might be there all week if LATINA says "NO" when I propose to her at dinner Saturday night, haha!!!
I hope she says No! That would be fucking hilarious! The only downside is, she won't steal your wallet and hose you down in poison ivy after she says no...That would be awesome though!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Come on faggot, say something else! I don't have all day to wait for you to come up with a regurgitated unwitty, unfunny, lame one-liner...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts