Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help find a gates fleet runner hd belt, which one do I get?

So the belt that came with my blower is part # K061098, but they dont make that size in the gates fleet runner hd. Which one are you guys running? thanks for your help

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Whats the difference between the gates and this one? Can I only get the fleet runner if I have the 8 rib setup? Thanks for your help.
The gatorback has grooves in it that are perpendicular to the ribs on the belt. It literally looks like a "gators back." I used one until I went to the 8 rib and it worked out great. Didnt have belt slip until I started going below a 2.9....then I went 8 rib.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The gatorback has grooves in it that are perpendicular to the ribs on the belt. It literally looks like a "gators back." I used one until I went to the 8 rib and it worked out great. Didnt have belt slip until I started going below a 2.9....then I went 8 rib.
sweet, Ill check it out. Im running the 3.0 and Im seeing around 9lbs. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
You need the Fleet Runner for the RIP Supercharger Pulleys. We have the RIP Pulleys in 6 and 8 Rib now.

You can go up or down in the length a little. You have an adjustable idler to dial in the position of the tensioner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts