Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: Roll Call Bitches!! Who the fuck is still around this joint?!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
ehh... I'm here... but we dont have anything interesting going on in here lol

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed...hhmmm....what can we start up in here?:muahaha:

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
I'm around....just kinda here....nothing much on here....unfortunately we've lost our ladies mojo around here...we're earning nothing but nasty shit from the guys on the forum and I truly miss the 'pre' calendar cool group.

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
But i did get word that my vacation to go HOME for christmas was approved. And with that being said. I doubt I'll go to nats this year. I need to be with family and I love tbss family ....but this is different....so I am planning that up right now. Just posted up in the Florida section.

I can't wait to see my family!!!!!

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im happy for you girl. That is good. I know you have been missing them.

I dont even want to think about Christmas, its going to be crazy this year. I have the kids Christmas eve, then they go to Bryns. I will be living with mom still, so at least i wont be alone. Luis will def be here by then, but he normally goes to North Carolina to see his kids, and I probably wont be part of that...I dont know at this time. Its going to be a crazy end of the year.

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bounce between here and face book all fucking day...

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I go on a temp job tomorrow. So glad, tired of sitting at the house.

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Yea I def miss them. I hate virginia very much. I miss Alaska and if I could ...I would move back there. I had more money, more things to do, no hot weather....damn my fucking skin disease....a rare one at that.

Anyway I just got home ...worked for 11 hours...then came home and saw my leather seats needed conditioning so i cleaned and conditioned them...and my glass too....at 10pm. I'm such a friggin dork. LOL

Anyway I guess I should get something to eat and go to bed..but yea that wont happen. LOL

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
PS: I could never imagine being without work...in this day in age...i'd panic like hell.

I don't know how you girls do it without going NUTTY. My dad has been without work for almost 2 years... :( I send him money when I can...but he doesnt know it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
i havent had a job since August so it hasnt been that long yet. I'm going crazy at home, but I love spending the time with my son and dogs...But it is definately getting boring at this point, I've went on 3 or 4 interviews. I got offered a job but wasnt enough money and was an hour drive, so I turned that down. Hopefully I get one soon!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
11/11 it will be 1 year for me... I'm ready to start working!! But then I'm due Valentines Day... so I will be taking another 12 weeks off LOL

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
2,031 Posts
I'm not here... First time I've signed in for awhile... Although most of you are on my facebook, we are living in North Dakota, still.... Podunk ass-ville! Population of 700 something people... yea, anyways totally an old lady that be-bops around town in her silver tbss... I heard her get on it the other day, I laughed, almost peed myself... She's like OLD OLD... haha anyways, hope everyone is good! =0)

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, its been a busy weekend. Me and mom and Luis spent all weekend moving. Im so glad my apartment is done. Now time to work on moms. UGH...not looking forward to it. Luis went back to Florida this morning, now Im on my own cause mom works nights and sleeps durring the day. fuckin hell. I worked that temp job friday, thought it would land me something semi steady. But nothing was open for me this morning to work. Sucks. I have a side marketing job im working on and got a call from a friend said their company marketing person got canned last week. Keeping my hopes up for that dream job that might pop up.

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How many regular girls are there on here really?
Me
Caroline
Brandi
Angie..
is that it?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
104 Posts
How many regular girls are there on here really?
Me
Caroline
Brandi
Angie..
is that it?
I get on here quite often. Don't post much, unless my husband pushes me into it! I'm slow at work it gives me something to do, and I have to keep up with what Barrett talks about every day!

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Kristen!!:biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts