Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a ls3 out of a 13 corvette engine that ima be putting into a 69 chevelle so i have the oil pan and pick up tube from the c6 that i wanna go ahead and put on my 2wd 07 tbss. Where can i buy the ac bracket that ima be needing and also where can i see instructions on how to do it. My last question is if i turn my crossmember upside down and drill new holes will that work instead of cutting it?

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
247 Posts
This is for the C6 pan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thank you let me check it out. Do u know if i can use the stock pick up tube from the c6 or is it a different one?

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,087 Posts
Cool thank you let me check it out. Do u know if i can use the stock pick up tube from the c6 or is it a different one?
Contact LeftCoast32. They sell everything you need to do the conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
399 Posts
Hi i have a ls3 out of a 13 corvette engine that ima be putting into a 69 chevelle so i have the oil pan and pick up tube from the c6 that i wanna go ahead and put on my 2wd 07 tbss. Where can i buy the ac bracket that ima be needing and also where can i see instructions on how to do it. My last question is if i turn my crossmember upside down and drill new holes will that work instead of cutting it?
It's not drilling holes thats the pain, it's how much you have to cut-up and butcher the stock x-member to make it work... Then it's also unsafe bc wasn't designed to be mounted upside down.. Lastly it looks about as ghetto as it sounds. There are at least 3 different options for aftermarket x-member's now that are safe and professional-looking.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I been looking around for them thank u
expensive but worth it is the simple-engineering crossmember. This is what i have
There is also one from a guy on facebook that is more sheet metal and includes an undertray . Where as the simple engineering kit the umdertray/brace is optional

1 - 8 of 8 Posts