Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want my refund. Its been over a week and a half since the decision to give refunds was made. I want mine. Not sure why the delay or if you are stalling for some reason, but i am running out of patients . Hope you read this because sending p.m.'s and posting in the thread isn't working. Thanks

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paid forcefed. Like i said, i have posted in his thread and sent p.m.'s and did not bother him for the week he said he needed to get the refunds out. runnin out of patients...where should i have posted...other than the "items wanted" section?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Maybe not in the classifieds? Preferably the OT as I'm sure that would catch his attention.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I would tell you that you shouldn't over-react and post a random thread in a random place with no reference to ForceFed and hope to get a result...that's just dumb! Matt had a lot of very old transactions to get through on this to get the refunds out. He has a busy job and a family and a life, hang in there and he will get through the refunds...

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
matt also works out in the field during the day... so getting him on the net other than on his phone... is unlikely... have patience and he will get with you.

as steve said... putting his name in the title might have helped. he will make it right....

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
I told you as soon as I'm home at an hour early enough to keep my eyes open I'll dig through my paypal and get everyones refund out. The money is sitting in my paypal untouched as is has been since the start of this project. I understand you probably think I'm kidding when I say that I've been so busy I'm never home before midnight most nights, and it's not a joke. I'll get them out asap. I was actually home at 11 last night but no Internet due to a storm, just had this dang phone I've been living on for two weeks on the net.
It's coming, I assure you.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
i want my refund. Its been over a week and a half since the decision to give refunds was made. I want mine. Not sure why the delay or if you are stalling for some reason, but i am running out of patients . Hope you read this because sending p.m.'s and posting in the thread isn't working. Thanks
And btw, I've responded to you in the thread multiple times and nothing has changed. Just so you know, you were the last guy to sign up, but your doing the most bitching about not having your refund. If you like I can make it reall fair and make sure youre the last one to get a refund. I mean I can issue them in order...would that be fair?

Just chill, I'll get them out as soon as I can. I can tell you it won't be today as I already know I won't be home until 2am tonight.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
i think that the refunds should always be returned how they were recieved...

keep your head on straight matt.. your a good guy trying to do something for the community... some people will never be happy no matter what you do for them, no matter how much you bend over backwards.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think that the refunds should always be returned how they were recieved...

keep your head on straight matt.. your a good guy trying to do something for the community... some people will never be happy no matter what you do for them, no matter how much you bend over backwards.
i can clearly see it was a mistake posting this tread. i guess i am i little on the impatient side, sorry. would it be fair to give the refunds in the order the payments were recieved or requested? it really doesn't matter to me. Matt, i hope you know, i havn't been UNHAPPY with what you tried to do for the community. as i told you that i trusted your judgement and thaked you for treating the whole project like you were gonna put one on your truck. so...sorry for posting this tread and being impatient

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
marty, dont think that was directed at you please...

i was just stating the point.. because i know how matt feels about all of this...

he is just like me... if its not 100%... its not getting my name on it... and if i wont put it on my truck.. i sure as HELL am not selling it to someone else...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
In Martys defense, it has been a few weeks since Matt has officially bowed out of the project and said he would issue refunds. I understand people have busy schedules,but in my opinion, thats more than enough time given to issue a refund.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
It's been a week and a half like he stated, I don't dispute that at all, but I've literally worked away from home on my trick every night very late trying to get it done.
It is what it is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.