Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This guy just sent me a message about my wanted ad for a rear spoiler. Only been in the forums for 15 days so I did some digging....beware, they are in here

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
850 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't think you could send a PM unless you had a certain amount of posts.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, he is a con man. Back in November he got me on a Pedal Cover purchase. I sent the money to Mark Saris at [email protected] but never he never shipped the pedal covers. I have reported Timada126 to the TBSS forum. I think Timada126 is banned from any further postings. Now he has setup new TBSS Owners account under TBSSKINGS.

Appears that he trolls automotive bulletin boards looking for member's looking for a part. That is how he got me on the TBSS forum.

I'd love to get his address so I could file a police report for fraud!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, he is a con man. Back in November he got me on a Pedal Cover purchase. I sent the money to Mark Saris at [email protected] but never he never shipped the pedal covers. I have reported Timada126 to the TBSS forum. I think Timada126 is banned from any further postings. Now he has setup new TBSS Owners account under TBSSKINGS.

Appears that he trolls automotive bulletin boards looking for member's looking for a part. That is how he got me on the TBSS forum.

I'd love to get his address so I could file a police report for fraud!
This is another one this bastard goes by. He got me last week. I wish I had thought to Google his username. Did your situation ever come to any resolve?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like this is the same person that scammed me out of $200.00. No, I was not able to find his true identity or address. I even paid for a phone number trace based upon his phone number. Of which we had numerous conversations. Did find out that he uses a phone number that was issued by a 3rd party, Tapatalk & Google Voice. Neither of these services will release the user information. Only under a request by a law enforcement agency will they provide the registered users information.

Found him under these Automotive Forum ID's
Team Chevelle Forum: Timada126
Trail Blazer SS Forum: Timada126 BANNED from SITE, changed to TBSKINGS

I'd sure like to find his true identity so I could file a police complaint. If you have any success finding his identity, please let me know.

signed: Honest auto enthusiast in Texas

FYI: so far the automotive bulletin boards will not provide any registered user information either

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like this is the same person that scammed me out of $200.00. No, I was not able to find his true identity or address. I even paid for a phone number trace based upon his phone number. Of which we had numerous conversations. Did find out that he uses a phone number that was issued by a 3rd party, Tapatalk & Google Voice. Neither of these services will release the user information. Only under a request by a law enforcement agency will they provide the registered users information.

I'd sure like to find his true identity so I could file police complaint. If you have any success finding his identity, please let me know.
Texas - Drew
FYI: so far the automotive bulletin boards will not provide any registered user information either

Forgot to mention that in one of our phone conversations he had the never to ask me for another $100. Said that if I paid another $100 he would ship my parts. Of course I said NO, I already over paid for the parts. Then he dropped his money request to $50, what nerve!!!

Good Luck

·
Registered
4 Posts

I'd sure like to find his true identity so I could file police complaint. If you have any success finding his identity, please let me know.
Texas - Drew

Using any combination of these services, you can scam the living shit out of numerous people. He's on all forums, even gun forums using Tapatalk. From there, he finds someone who he can rip off using Venmo (when the money app Venmo prompts you to verify an acct, DoNotPay app generates the required verification code sent to the "phone number" you provided.
I got got by this heartless cocksucker for an a/c compressor on Nissanforums.
It's so goddamn hot outside, that's pure evil to do to someone.
That's enough to report him, man. He (or the entity, could be a collective effort) needs to be brought down. I archived every bit or the transaction.
Did you get your 200 back?

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 102909 View attachment 102910 View attachment 102911
Using any combination of these services, you can scam the living shit out of numerous people. He's on all forums, even gun forums using Tapatalk. From there, he finds someone who he can rip off using Venmo (when the money app Venmo prompts you to verify an acct, DoNotPay app generates the required verification code sent to the "phone number" you provided.
I got got by this heartless cocksucker for an a/c compressor on Nissanforums.
It's so goddamn hot outside, that's pure evil to do to someone.
That's enough to report him, man. He (or the entity, could be a collective effort) needs to be brought down. I archived every bit or the transaction.
Did you get your 200 back?

This vile shit needs to get his.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts