Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all, most know me, some don't, hit me up if not.. so I have a tired 08 3SS 160k on it bought it with 85k stock(ish). I noticed after I bought it 2 bell housing bolts loose so I figured the Trans was replaced?? Either way now has 160k full boltons, runs like a raped ape with a pcm mail tune. Now sitting on (thanks to members I'll shout you out during build) CNC ported 243 heads, Matt's older stage3 cam, Brian tooley full kit, etc still need a torque converter, injectors, oil pump, head gaskets etc.. Not pulling the trigger till October or so still piling parts together but consider this my SLOW build 2.0page.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeDeez

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And you say mine has work done to it and you decide toup the antee with heads, torque converter and injectors...

Sounds like I have to get some bonus checks to catch you now
No need to catchup we can all be the cool kids. Been thinking for a few yrs now I would love to do cam etc. but didn't want to spend the coin. Well now OT has been fruitful and continues to be so I figured shit nows the time. Need to start saving all over again for a Trans now but again not looking to set records just want a head turner.
Bullshit tapatalk won't let me add pics..

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have stock 243s for sale once I pull the trigger that can be sent out for porting, Bigtuna gets first dibs tho.

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike a true gentleman. The heads will be pulled off a running 08 3SS w 150k. I can take anyone for a ride now, video, whatever you need. No motor noise I'm just building cause it's cheaper to do this then buy a new truck payment, insurance, etc. So I decided to throw a few grand in the ol' SS instead so now I have what I want, built by me, and no monthly payment. And no plans on touching the bottom end. I know Trans is gonna call me soon..

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rollers....

Chris I'm off as of tomorrrow. Maybe I'll take a blast down
Thanks bud but I'll be in Egg Harbor City all weekend helping a new home owner..

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Mike.

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I'm up to an intake, injectors, throttle body and heads, cam, lifters, oil pump, timing chain, motor mounts, stall, SS brake lines, tune
Fixed

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What did you think of the toy?

Weird that ours were built the same month October 2007. Same factory.
She's a blast, going to be even better next week. Same month, same plant so many little differences but the biggest difference is yours came out shiny, I they forgot the clear coat on mine.

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Update on parts. Getting down to the last few items before her surgery. Should get mounts as well have to find out if Oscar or the other member i cant recall now is still making them. Ordered 3" Vbands for the collectors as well cause i hate exhaust leaks..

Reactions: Clutch_07SS

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
So... yup bought this to "handle the power". I can take shit apart but this is gonna be a learning experience.. anyone need a cheap stall??

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This truck is my bitch and I treat her as such.. but look the "leather" seat is covered.. pops will agree..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts