Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get a pot hole the brake pedal moves around and the noise annoys any ideas on how to do this fix

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Papa you are a genius so my truck keeps running out of gas I guess I'll stop putting gas! Asshole. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Damn, my entire interior wiggles when I hit pot holes. I wish the brake pedal was my only problem! J/K man =D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
219 Posts
Not even pot holes though. Any little bump and it wobbles. Cruise control is useless on most of the shit highways around here. Little bump an it turned off.

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
I wouldn't say this is normal, take it in somewhere else and have them fix it (it's a matter of life and death) and you wouldn't want someone to die would you GM

·
Registered
141 Posts
i got the pedal play to a tolerable level
found the pivot bolt could be tightened a little more (didnt feel loose and only tightened it 1/8 of a turn or maybe a little more) and the play was reduced a lot
really tight space and a pain in the ass to get to but it was worth it

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
The dealer fixed this for me under warranty...the whole brake pedal assembly was replaced, I have the adjustable pedal height and had to reset it after the new one was installed because it was lower than gas pedal...but at least noise was gone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.