Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone on here is so persistent about the Borla XR1 muffler... With that being said I currently have XS Power 1 7/8 headers and 3" ORY with the stock exhaust with no muffler or resonator and I need to tone this up so I decided to give in and order an XR1 muffler. Since this is so popular on the forums, does anyone have any exhaust routing pictures? Single or dual exit doesn't matter. I would just love to see the exhaust routing that everyone used. I'm assuming most of you guys just put it in place of where our stock muffler is and that was it. I would love to see some pics though! Please post! High quality sound clips are always appreciated too :cheers1:

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
Lol, I didn't do it and it was free :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,679 Posts
Lol, I didn't do it and it was free :coolthumb:
lol Just busted your balls. If i was closer to you we would both be broke but we would have some bad ass tbss'

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
lol Just busted your balls. If i was closer to you we would both be broke but we would have some bad ass tbss'
That ain't no shit lol. I would have paid you to weld this stuff up. One day we'll have some nice tbss' though.. Just need to hit the lottery first!

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
Lmao just giving you shit. The black is perty... Lol. Now finish it so I can drive down already.
I know lol. Man I'm trying to and I thought I would get a chance to work on it tonight but worked a long day. If you come down you can drive it for all I care..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts

Not a borla but this is how I welded my pipes with some turndowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts

Not a borla but this is how I welded my pipes with some turndowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! How loud are those being directly under the truck?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts