Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade for or but any Borla, corsa, slp exhaust for a reasonable price. Used or new, it doesn't matter. I currently have a stock exhaust with the muffler and resonator delete and I have a brand new in box magnaflow but I just would prefer a Borla, corsa, slp exhaust over what I have. So if anyone's looking to change what they have, I'm looking to buy your old stuff or new stuff. Either way.

Let me know what you all have

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Just buy a Borla XR-1, have it welded in and be done with it. You can get a round which will be louder or the oval which will be a little quieter.

Its $150 for the XR-1 Sportsman

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Id still buy the muffler then go to do a different shop. Have new shop look it over and explain hat you want.

EDIT : Just thought of this, install the magnaflow catback , cut out the magnaflow mufflers , install borla xr1 ..... You have all new stainless steel tubing and a nice borla muffler. Sell magnaflow mufflers, get some money back and be done. Thats what im doing.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Not sure yet, but im not planning on it. I already cut the tip off the resonator and had it welded to new ss pipe thats in place of the resonator. I'll keep it around for a bit and see how it sounds after i install headers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts