Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the Bora spacers need extra lug nuts to be purchased to bolt them to the hub?

Also, are the Bora Spacer's studs the same size and pitch thread as OEM?

~Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines~

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I know you are a public servant but get some 20x10's and be done with it.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know you are a public servant but get some 20x10's and be done with it.
I did. However, Im getting the 3/4" Bora spacers for the front to match the outer fender to outer rim lip. The 8" reps for the front have the same offset as the OEM wheels do.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They come with short lugs and they are the same thread
So, all the studs need to be changed out to theirs right? What about the lug nuts for those short studs? Are those provided as well or will I be needing 12 of them?

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS
1,231 Posts
They come with everything you need, Remove your tire, place the bora spacer on, secure with the nuts they provide, remount your tire with your nuts.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Yeah I don't think you're understanding. Spacer comes with 6 studs pressed in, as well as 6 holes that slide over the factory hub. Slide it on, bolt down using their supplied nuts, put your wheel on the spacer lugs, tighten down using OEM lug nuts. Done.

Reactions: KA47

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I don't think you're understanding. Spacer comes with 6 studs pressed in, as well as 6 holes that slide over the factory hub. Slide it on, bolt down using their supplied nuts, put your wheel on the spacer lugs, tighten down using OEM lug nuts. Done.
Yeah, I know their spacers have studs in them for the wheels to mount to. I figured the hub studs would need to be changed out for shorter units. I didn't know they wouldn't come in contact with the wheel hub.
Thanks for the heads up guys.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
3/4" and thicker have no clearance issues with the studs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts