Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'll be installing a boost gauge later on this week, can anyone post some pics of where they connected it to a Magnacharger? Mine is a TVS1900. If you would rather send pics that would work also, PM me and I'll get you my # or email to [email protected]

Thanks guys, Bivins

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Little Nipple, Back Passenger side of the blower....Thats the only spot in the whole system you can get a positive reading from. Its near the Intercooler water outlets.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
On a TVS.....Before the Rotors?

Or Are you tapped somewhere else?
The only boost Reference I know of is on the rear of the blower.
Got any pictures?
I surely hope you dont have a Boost Referenced pump activation hooked to a Vacuum only reference point, that would mean it never activates.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
The only think I know of on the front is the Vacuum Ports on the front Drivers sides right behind the alternator.....Other than that the only port I have ever seen on EITHER of my TVS Blowers was at the rear.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
These Ports are not Boost reference.

The Port you see on the Rear Left with a Black Cap on it is the only boost reference I know of on these blowers unless there is multiple different blower castings out there.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
i dont have anything on the back of mine. this is the drivers side
YOu are correct, if that goes into the Lower portion of the intake, thats a boost reference. But Ive had a 1900 and now the 2300, both have had ports at the rear left side As I just pictured, How old is your 1900? I bet its an Early model or someonee added that.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Weird...My 1900 is from two years ago, and the 2300 is mere months from production and mine are on the rear. Ill have to look and see if I have a second one on the drivers side, but I would have surely noticed something like that because thats right near where the MAP sensor goes.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,910 Posts
mines from last aug. and i just double checked mine now and the only thing on the back of mine are the coolant hoses. idk. im just special i guess :dunno:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,910 Posts
1900 on the left? 2300 on the right? mine looks like the one on the left but its got a 5 volt plug thing instead of that black plugged thing

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Here is a rear shot of my old front drive 2300!

Yous is in a different place then both of my 2300!:2cents: WERD!\

rear shot! The red arrow is the port. They come with a rubber cap...

One more side view.. you can see it here too!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.