Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
looks and runs like a 5.7 still a very respectible KILL!

nice man what bolt ons do u have?

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4" FWI / E-Fans / 160 Stat / Pacesetter LT's / Off-Road Y

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Nice run man! My buddy has a 04 6-speed with a baby cam I'm trying to run tonight. His is a 5.7 though.

Was the one you raced manual trans?

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice run man! My buddy has a 04 6-speed with a baby cam I'm trying to run tonight. His is a 5.7 though.

Was the one you raced manual trans?
Yea he was a m6, and we added the drag bags in the back to reduce wheel hop.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
4" FWI / E-Fans / 160 Stat / Pacesetter LT's / Off-Road Y
nice mods but a 6.0 gto with similar bolt ons should smoke a bolt on tbss due to physics alone..(maybe he sucked at driving) i see you dont even have a converter! what were your 60'?

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice run in the heat!
I really wanted to reach out to you yesterday to come out. But i was on my way home at 9:30pm when my buddy called me and told me to come up there, and they close the gates at 10. Next time for sure will plan it before hand.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
cool. Wouldn't have mattered anyways right now... the truck is in pieces in my garage. Hopefully in another month of so she'll be ready to rock.

definitely got to get a track meet night set up in aug/sept

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice mods but a 6.0 gto with similar bolt ons should smoke a bolt on tbss due to physics alone..(maybe he sucked at driving) i see you dont even have a converter! what were your 60'?
You know what i think heat soak played a huge roll for him last night, because he ran 3-4 runs while i was parked letting the motor cool down. Plus the last time we were out he was running a 13.4 all night and yday hes best was a 13.6, so w/e i had a few good runs with him lol. IM happy

Best 60' was a 2.2

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool. Wouldn't have mattered anyways right now... the truck is in pieces in my garage. Hopefully in another month of so she'll be ready to rock.

definitely got to get a track meet night set up in aug/sept
Sounds good, will do it for sure...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
You know what i think heat soak played a huge roll for him last night, because he ran 3-4 runs while i was parked letting the motor cool down. Plus the last time we were out he was running a 13.4 all night and yday hes best was a 13.6, so w/e i had a few good runs with him lol. IM happy

Best 60' was a 2.2
get a converter to get those 60' times under 2.0 and youre in the 12's in the fall!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
so far 13.2 with 1.93 60' which i've now gotten to 1.85 so just need good da now to hit 13.0.
before the stall i ran wat u did 13.8 with 2.1 60' with the same mods pretty much, a good stall and decent weather u will be shocked how much faster u run

1 - 20 of 37 Posts