Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going a different direction with the TBSS.....I am going back to my previous wheel and tire setup need to free up some cash for the new build.

These got me into the 11's here n/a which was my goal. It wouldn't have happened without this setup. This was Marty's setup and, as someone else said, they seem to be magic lol They knocked a few tenths off my ET vs the 390's in the rear and bigger tires/wheels up front.

These are the "drag race" version. I drive them on the street to the track about 10-15 miles away but that's it.

17x5 in the front with M&H Racemaster DOT 28x4.5. Plenty of life left.

17x10 in the rear with M&H Racemaster DOT Drag Radials 324/45. I just purchased these from Tony last month. They currently have 5 passes maybe 50 miles on them but that will go up the longer I have them. I currently drag race about twice a month and will use these until either they sell or the next build goes in.

They are used of course but in good shape. There are some dings only really noticeable if you get super close. A few scuffs around the lug nuts. One of the caps was put on the wrong wheel it looks like by the previous owner so it bulges out a little. I tried to get a picture of that.

I'm looking for $2200 shipped. Buyer pays 3% Paypal fees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.