Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get appointment set up and looking for suggestions on recommended tunes. This is my daily driver but wanting more power and get the TCM adjusted. They are located in Ashland Kentucky which is very close to me and I have heard nothing but great things so far. Thanks

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
This guy is the shit when it comes to tuning. I know of other tuners that have gone to him because of stuff he has cracked before that others have not. You couldn't ask to be closer to a better tuner. He does not advertise much, and its worth it to get it done through him.

I get my tuning done by a friend of mine who has a shop in Southern Indiana called GREAD Tuning. If not for that Bluecat would be the one I would go to. If I still lived down there.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That's great to know. He is contacted by email only which he has replied same day always and from what I have heard he stays very busy but knows GM motors better than anyone. I'm very picky about my vehicles (took 2 years to find another SS that I liked) and it's great to know he is top notch. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a difference a tune can make! If anyone is considering a tune and is near Cattlesburg KY set up an appointment with bluecat. Phil knows more about our vehicles and GM motors in general than anyone I've ever talked to. Custom tune for my needs and my vehicle. I can't say enough. Plus he has a top notch installer in house for any upgrade needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.